Get involved in Fruity Friday
1. Display the campaign poster
Download and add a date and donation amount to our campaign poster and display it somewhere prominent. You can also download free resources, including school activity packs, fact sheets, quizzes and much, much more!
2. Wear yellow and go bananas
Find something yellow to wear - check out our shop!
Here are a few ways you can have fun while fundraising for WCRF UK:
• Hold a fruity breakfast and charge £2 in return.
• Host a fruit-themed quiz where people pay £2 to enter.
• Organise a Fruity Friday fête; people pay to play traditional games and buy home made smoothies.
3. Remember to collect everyone’s £2 donation for wearing yellow!
Creating an online fundraising page is a really easy way to collect donations and promote your Fruity Friday event too.
Or, download our collection box template and a sponsorship form as WCRF UK can claim back the tax on every sponsorship donation and receive an extra 50p on top of every £2 donated at no extra cost to you!
See the various ways to pay in the money raised to World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF UK).